Be Ambitious!!!

When I decided that I could make something out of my life, I purposefully worked on making that happen. And this is what most people don’t get.
Yes, belief by itself is useless. But here’s the thing: The people who believe they can achieve their goals are the ones that actually do.
So make ambition your default. When you set a big goal for yourself, don’t automatically think, “I can never do that.” You have to be ambitious enough to actually set some big goals for yourself. Why would you settle for average?
I personally got engaged by the second year of my university education for two consecutive years and i did not accept to get married before having my bachelor degree in Interior Design.After having my degree,i got married but the thing was that i decided to study English Literature after having my first baby girl since i already entered the domain of teaching.I was so scared and i thought that it was impossible to make it having a baby.I started my journey in Literature for three consecutive years knowing that by the third year i had my second daughter and things got harder.I felt much more worried however at the very end i got my bachelor degree in English Literature with distinction.
This actually happened as the result of the support of my beloved ones as well as because i believed that i can make it and i was ambitious enough to get that degree.
Ambition is your hidden key to success!

6 comments:
What a super woman you are! You are still learning while you are a mother with a lot of responsibilities. Your ambition has no limits and it's the passion of a great character.
I, too, think that ambition is the key to success.
Masha'Allah, you have done a great job.
Hopefully, you continue it in TD!
ambition is really the key for success. when i started reading this, i remembered what my mother have done. she continued learning at the age of 38 and having 4 girls. this happened actually because of her ambition and the support she got from us.I am proud of her and want to tell you that you made a great job. don't stop. continue to achieve all your goals Dana !!
Surround Yourself with People Who Believe in Your Dreams:
Surround yourself with people who believe in your dreams, encourage your ideas, support your ambitions, and bring out the best in you.
I love the idea of not giving up.Thumbs up to the super-woman Dana
They say whether you believe you can or believe you can't, you are right. You have done a great job believing in yourself and chasing your own dreams. With such a state of mind, you can reach a lot. Keep Going!
Post a Comment