Thursday, October 17, 2019

Webinar

I attended a webinar about literary success for all students and precisely a district's journey.This webinar was presented by Judith Centa,an ELA Curriculum Specialist and hosted by Tzippy Rav-Noy,a Co-Founder of CAPIT. CAPIT is a Curriculum,because Learning to Read is not a game.This foundation has coaching plans for teachers and administrators as well in order to improve students' literary skills; for them to become professional in reading;that is to support students' acquisition of basic literary skills .It also provides supplement for explicit instruction as well as reading specialists in order to change the state of reading into being effective.Its aim is to make sure that students' are getting the best practices including phonological skills and phonics skills as well.

3 comments:

Barbara I. Berro said...

Due to the fact that our children and not reading anymore , this would be very helpful !

Dana said...

Yes Barbara indeed it is.Thanks for your comment :))))

rama sfouk said...

its a very important to share such topic since students and children are not reading enough.

Ambition

Be Ambitious!!! When I decided that I could make something out of my life, I purposefully worked on making that happen. And this is w...