Wednesday, October 16, 2019

EDUC560

What am i really enjoying in this course is that i am getting introduced to different programs.Google drive for example is completely new to me and am getting used to working using it.It has been a bit confusing for me at first but am getting used to technology day after day and this is awesome!!!

5 comments:

MK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mind Treasures said...

I hope you will improve till you become proficient in using technology! Good Luck dear <3

Dana said...

thanks for your support!!

iman said...

Sometimes new things may scare or demotivate us, but for you it seems the opposite. I am impressed by your optimism and excitements. Good luck :)

Dana said...

Well,i guess you have a point Iman but i try my best.The hidden key to success is to believe in yourself.Thanks for your comment:)))

Ambition

Be Ambitious!!! When I decided that I could make something out of my life, I purposefully worked on making that happen. And this is w...